T here is nothing new about arguments that information security should be recognised as a high-level concern – and handled at the highest levels of the organisation. However, according to the recent CSO-Dell Secureworks IT Security Strategy Survey 2016, Australian businesses are making great strides towards making this happen.
Are you protecting the information that matters most?
In this exclusive Security Leadership Series eBook, Citrix chief information security officer Stan Black and chief security strategist Kurt Roemer share best practices for:
- Leading meaningful security discussions with the board of directors - Engaging end users to protect business information - Meeting security-related compliance requirements
For IT leaders, these security strategies for success are essential reading. Get started today.
Employees are one of your greatest risks to information security. We share five proven techniques to strengthen your security strategy and protect your business.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today