- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
The ROI of consolidating backup and archive data
By EMC Corporation | 8/9/2014
This whitepaper focuses on IDC research into twelve different organisations the benefits of relying on a consolidated approach to protecting backup and archive data. These interviews provided valuable insight into the realized benefits of an integrated data protection strategy IDC analyzed the data from three interviews and compared the results with data and insights from nine other interviews conducted previously Customer benefits realized include strong ROI and annual savings, IT staff productivity optimization, and end-user productivity improvementDownload this now