Technology Business Research Inc. measures the expectations, satisfaction and loyalty of enterprise customers in its quarterly CSAT studies. This report showcases the top performing notebook ranked by sales satisfaction, product satisfaction, service satisfaction and loyalty.
This infographic looks at how to organisations are overcoming the challenges associated with hybrid computing and summarizes the results found in the research paper “Optimized Sourcing in Hybrid Environments.”
CIO Australia’s Custom Research Group asked more than 100 CIOs, IT, network and infrastructure managers, and chief data and security officers about how they are dealing with the data deluge. These findings look at the growth and challenges for organisations tapping into information, what’s stalling good data management; and statistics on spending, efficiency and ownership.
In this paper, IDG research highlights the many ways WAN optimisation solutions with a built-in Windows Server lead to more efficient branch office it. · Supporting branch offices is a costly, time-consuming job made tougher by having no one on-site to do it
· WAN optimisation solutions mostly do a good job of improving remote office performance and lowering network costs but are now facing new demands
· There is currently only one on the market with all of the capabilities that businesses with branches need
What can malware do in 60 seconds? One minute can change everything for a business. The speed of business is all about being responsive to customers and stakeholders. So what happens when the speed of business is overtaken by the speed of malware? Given the unprecedented growth in the number of security threats that focus on stealing data, sabotaging business continuity and damaging a company’s reputation, what should organizations do to ensure the speed of malware doesn’t disrupt the speed of business? T
New attack types combine known and unknown threats to exploit “unknown” vulnerabilities. Attackers are also hiding malware inside documents, websites, hosts and networks. These attacks have many purposes such as financial and ideological motives. They focus on stealing data, sabotaging business continuity, or damaging a company’s reputation.
Gartner has positioned Check Point as a Leader in the Mobile Data Protection (MDP) Magic Quadrant for the eighth consecutive year.1 Gartner evaluates each company’s MDP offerings on a scale of completeness of vision and ability execute.
Read the full report to see which vendors made it to the Magic Quadrant, compare their strengths and cautions, and see what Gartner says about Check Point.
Protecting against today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape requires broad and deep visibility across the entire IT environment. Threats and risks arrive from many angles and evidence of their existence can be found within existing log and machine data. Deeper, essential visibility is gained through targeted host and network forensic monitoring. When this is applied to multiple, machine-automated analysis techniques, threats and risks are exposed like never before.
Recent highly publicized breaches involving sophisticated attacks and high-profile targets has elevated awareness of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) to unprecedented levels. This has left many organizations struggling to understand the risk APTs present to them and how best to protect themselves.
For organizations concerned with APTs, and advanced threats in general, SIEM is a critical component of a defense-in-depth architecture.
Of those organizations that are able to detect attacks, more than 23% experienced 2 to 5 breaches or significant attacks in the past two years. Visibility holds the key to improved detection and response capabilities. Organizations need to understand their environment and what constitutes normal and abnormal behavior, train staff on how to use analytic tools and define the data they need to collect.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register