Forrester Wave Report for Privileged Identity Management provides a thorough evaluation of all the vendors offering Privileged Management solutions. Today’s economic environment is forcing S&R professionals to consider alternatives to on-premises solutions and use cloud services. Leaders in the PIM space now offer cloud support, threat mitigation to prevent data breaches, and privileged identity intelligence.
The IDC MarketScape report utilises a rigorous scoring methodology that produces a definitive assessment of each vendor's current market capabilities as well as strategies for competing in the future.
This quarterly report from the IBM X-Force research and development team provides a closer look at today’s security risks – from new threats arising from within the Internet of Things, to the sources of malware and botnet infections.
The 2014 edition of the CISO Assessment evaluates the current state of security leadership and what leaders expect to face in the next three to five years. Security leaders are in the midst of an evolution.
This report documents the results of ESG Lab's hand-on testing of VMware Horizon View 5.1 with the Tintri VMstore platform. Testing focused on performance in the context of the end-user experience in a 1,000 seat virutal desktop environment. In addition, the ease of deployment, manageability, and cost-effectiveness of the Tintri solution in VMware environments were also examined.
Mid-market companies are growing faster than enterprises, making mobile productivity even more crucial. Good Technology surveyed 400+ mid-market organizations to ascertain what they’re doing with mobility, and why MDM and mobile email are only the beginning. Get the results in this research report and see how your organization stacks up.
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security