- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Many business and organisations recognise the competitive advantages of using a converged infrastructure solution to consolidate, simplify, enhance and manage their IT environment. This whitepaper looks at how they can effectively and affordably bring such a solution to remote office/branch office (ROBO) environments and take advantage of all it has to offer.
Enterprises with remote or branch offices (ROBOs) know all too well the IT challenges that come with organisational growth. As the business expands over time, and its footprint of physical locations grows, the IT infrastructure must keep up. This whitepaper looks at the challenges involved with this strategy and how to use technology to minimise them.
This deployment guide outlines the steps of connecting the VRTX to a small business network including integration options for Dell W-Series WLAN Mobility controller. Dell PowerEdge VRTX is designed to empower Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO) and Small and Medium Business (SMB) with the connectivity, along with its optimised storage and compute power to deliver an end-to-end solution optimised for providing for time sensitive applications like Microsoft Lync.
In this paper, IDG research highlights the many ways WAN optimisation solutions with a built-in Windows Server lead to more efficient branch office it. · Supporting branch offices is a costly, time-consuming job made tougher by having no one on-site to do it
· WAN optimisation solutions mostly do a good job of improving remote office performance and lowering network costs but are now facing new demands
· There is currently only one on the market with all of the capabilities that businesses with branches need
IT managers in charge of remote office IT often struggle mightily to provide lower cost, high quality computing services to users. This infographic details how to optimise WAN solutions using the cloud. · WAN optimisation solutions help address remote office demands but many of these are in desperate need of an upgrade · A survey by IDG Research shows decreased end user satisfaction, lost productivity and escalating network and management costs · 64% of businesses would be more likely to invest in a WAN optimisation solution if it had a Windows Server integration option