This whitepaper examines how Citrix XenApp and Citrix XenDesktop solutions can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity. Find out: •Why IT professionals often overlook the impact of virtualisation on information security •The top 4 demands from employees from their remote computing •How a “secure by design” product can actually reduce the work needed to provide better security
An organisation’s remote access strategy usually focuses on IT priorities such as protecting the enterprise network and avoiding unnecessary complexity. This whitepaper examines if there is a more important piece to the puzzle.
•Find out why the priorities of the IT team and the end users sometimes differ •Learn the 6 points your remote access solution strategy should encompass to give people an user experience they'll love •How to create a user-centric focus that covers every aspect of the end-to-end experience
Facebook, the world’s largest social networking site, needed to ensure that its remote access portal and Citrix XenApp virtual application environment could provide fast, reliable connectivity and Performance—without becoming a pathway for network intrusion and data theft. Read More
This white paper examines how you can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals