Most enterprises already know that having the ability to not only protect, but recover your data from system disruptions and data loss— and quickly—are mission-critical components of your business. This paper takes you through the driving forces behind these rapidly evolving data protection architectures, the trends you’ll want to be keeping an eye on, what we should all demand of next generation architectures, and the state of the current market landscape.
This report explores that security in a fast-paced technology-infused world cries for an “invest once and deploy everywhere” approach. For this to be realised, security must be planned in advance and built-in, yet still be fluidly adaptable to circumstances, and singularly controllable.
Threat intelligence transforms the technical analysis required to identify the symptoms of a cyber attack - such as malware and security events - into an understanding of who the attackers are and what their motives and capabilities may be.
The IBM Critical Protection for the Crown Jewels whitepaper helps enterprises understand how IBM can help them identify and protect their most critical business information over the full data life cycle - from acquisition to disposal.
The 2014 edition of the CISO Assessment evaluates the current state of security leadership and what leaders expect to face in the next three to five years. Security leaders are in the midst of an evolution.
In this exclusive Security Leadership Series eBook, Citrix chief information security officer Stan Black and chief security strategist Kurt Roemer share best practices for: • Leading meaningful security discussions with the board of directors • Engaging end users to protect business information • Meeting security-related compliance requirements
The need for robust data centre security has never been greater. This whitepaper looks at the traditional challenges and concerns as well as the new in the evolving requirements for security.
•Traditional firewalls lack the visibility and control required to protect against the more the 70% of internet attacks •The capabilities of your data centre security should cover application, infrastructure, identity and security fabric •Mounting budget requirements means organisations look to do more with less
Cyber Attacks are painful and destructive. It’s essential to defend your business with a powerful protection system. In this whitepaper, you’ll learn how to get cyber resilient and safeguard your data: • Find out which questions you should ask to find a security solution that works with your business • Understand why your business is a bigger target than you thought • Learn how to protect your brand and bottom line by quickly detecting and responding to attacks
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!