Generating reports is time-consuming. Often, report generation is more of a job than acting on the information it provides. And yet, it’s unavoidable.
According to the ESI survey, the top five PMO functions are: 1. Methodology 2. Planning 3. Project management 4. Portfolio management 5. Reporting to management.
That’s exactly what Planview Enterprise was designed to address. By putting all these functions in one platform, you get the most comprehensive, most actionable reports and analytics that span the full breadth of portfolio management activities from start to finish. Everything you need, all in one place, exportable to other applications, all to make your life easy.
Companies have now adopted Agile as an imperative project execution tool due to its consistent ability to deliver significant project execution enhancements in a short period of time. This whitepaper looks at the survey results on how Agile adoption have been spreading, and how these methods are being accepted, rejected and modified.
Find out how organisations can fully optimise PPM technology solutions to gain greater visibility into projects, share information, and improve decision making processes, allowing for completion of campaigns in a more effectively manner and within allocated budget.
No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
Business resilience management is the holistic management of the processes to help identify potential risks based on impacts that threaten an organisation. One of the most critical aspects of achieving business resilience, a strong BRM program, can help enable organisations to more rapidly adapt and respond to risks and opportunities in order to maintain continuous business operations, be a more trusted partner and enable growth. Read more.
The CIO Executive Council and Capability Management partnered to research organisational factors that reduce the potential of Information Technology (IT) projects to deliver measurable value. This was based on interviews with Chief Information Officers (CIOs) from many industries. The findings create a clear call-to-action for CIOs.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!