Consolidate compute and storage into a single chassis with Dell XC Series web-scale converged appliances, powered by Nutanix software. XC Series appliances install quickly, integrate easily into any data centre, and can be deployed for multiple virtualised workloads including desktop virtualisation, test and development, and private cloud projects.
As virtualisation becomes the norm throughout organisations of nearly all sizes, and as more organisations look to private cloud solutions, IT decision makers are increasingly in need of ways to keep storage costs and complexity under control in the face of often-runaway M sprawl. Application-aware storage is designed to help achieve those goals by giving IT leaders and storage administrators VM-level visibility into application performance and availability, and by properly provisioning storage resources to meet those requirements in a virtualised environment.
This report looks at the state of hybrid cloud based on a 600-organisation survey across the APAC region, focusing on their current usage and attitudes towards on and off premise, private and hybrid cloud service provision. Find out the top rated perceived benefits for adoption, the major barriers that are holding organisations back and what the future holds for investment in this technology.
There’s a lot of noise about Azure in the IT marketplace right now. This whitepaper covers how this “growing collection of integrated services” will help you move faster, do more and save money. Find out: why 57% of Fortune 500 companies are already using it, what aspects of business the Azure management porthole integrates, and the 4 major benefits implementation provides.
Enterprises of all sizes adopt virtualisation as a way to improve the efficiency of IT infrastructure and decrease total cost of ownership. This whitepaper looks at how customers who adopted virtualisation achieved better server utilisation, increased application uptime, and greater IT agility and responsiveness by enabling private cloud computing.
As virtualization becomes the norm throughout organizations of nearly all sizes, and as more organizations look to private cloud solutions, IT decision makers are increasingly in need of ways to keep storage costs and complexity under control in the face of often-runaway M sprawl. Application-aware storage is designed to help achieve those goals by giving IT leaders and storage administrators VM-level visibility into application performance and availability, and by properly provisioning storage resources to meet those requirements in a virtualized environment.
This whitepaper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support business demand with dynamic business agility.
This paper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model; popular approaches to building an infrastructure platform, and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support demand with dynamic business agility.
This case study details how French bank Crédit Agricole have benefited from 25% cost savings by introducing new levels of IT agility, moving to a private cloud architecture in a risk-free manner, while convincing decision-makers of the merits of the new architecture.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security