Wesley College in Melbourne, wanted to implement a printing solution capable of handling 12 million impressions per year across nine sites, while minimising the environmental impact. Find out who did they choose and why?
Hirepool’s 20-year-old printing equipment was outdated and it needed a new printing solution that would improve customer experience at point of sale, cut costs, improve productivity and reduce its impact on the environment. Find out the approach Hireppol took to run and entire upgrade with a cost effective solution. Read on.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs