- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Wesley College in Melbourne, wanted to implement a printing solution capable of handling 12 million impressions per year across nine sites, while minimising the environmental impact. Find out who did they choose and why?
Hirepool’s 20-year-old printing equipment was outdated and it needed a new printing solution that would improve customer experience at point of sale, cut costs, improve productivity and reduce its impact on the environment. Find out the approach Hireppol took to run and entire upgrade with a cost effective solution. Read on.