This infographic outlines how IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence can help you:
- Gather relevant customer information from internal and external source
- Use predictive analytics to determine the right offer for the right customer at the right time, no matter if they are interacting on the web, in your store or with an app
- Provide the best way to address customer needs for each and every engagement channel
The Chickasaw Nation Division of Commerce uses advanced predictive analysis and complex statistical modeling to steer its growing operations to success, making decisions based on fact instead of intuition. In addition to more accurate financial planning, including revenue forecasts and cash flow analysis, the business analytics solution allows managers throughout the organization to track their performance in near–real time and apply valuable insights to day–to–day decisions.
Marketers today are consumed by big data, struggling to find meaning and under pressure to use that meaningful data in smart ways to boost results. But many organizations are reluctant to try and use predictive modelling in their campaigns, due to unfamiliarity and the dependence on complex tools – yet with modern, marketing-friendly modelling tools, integrated with campaign management, it is easier than you think. This whitepaper demonstrates how predictive modelling plays a critical role in streamlining the selection process.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).