Big data is a major driver of change with its burgeoning size, sources, frequency of delivery, and diversity of structures. This report discusses how data warehouse architectures are evolving. - The adoption of advanced analytics and real-time operation influences data warehouse architectures - Given the rising complexity, DW architecture is more critical than ever in order to make sense of, govern, and optimize complicated multi-platform DWEs - Research was conducted via interviews with industry experts and leading-edge user companies
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs