Generating reports is time-consuming. Often, report generation is more of a job than acting on the information it provides. And yet, it’s unavoidable.
According to the ESI survey, the top five PMO functions are: 1. Methodology 2. Planning 3. Project management 4. Portfolio management 5. Reporting to management.
That’s exactly what Planview Enterprise was designed to address. By putting all these functions in one platform, you get the most comprehensive, most actionable reports and analytics that span the full breadth of portfolio management activities from start to finish. Everything you need, all in one place, exportable to other applications, all to make your life easy.
The explosive growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the ongoing acceleration of BYOD continue to drive the insatiable need for bandwidth. 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless is the critical component in handling this ever increasing demand for more bandwidth, however the entire network must be considered for an exceptional wireless outcome.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today