- NSA taps tracking cookies used by Google, others, to monitor surveillance targets
- Security tactics might have helped in foreign ministry hacks
- Many organisations lack DDoS response plan, Corero finds
- Brace for change: An interview with Tony Hayes of ISACA
- Adobe patches critical vulnerabilities in Flash Player, Shockwave
It’s high time we tamed the monster we created! Against a backdrop of sustained and uncontrollable data growth, most of today’s operational problems revolve around backup and recovery. Understanding the hidden costs and implications for data protection strategies is critical, but the complexity of the nebulous and amorphous cloud can make everything hazy. This white paper breaks it down to different dimensions of virtualisation and how to deliver the productivity and flexibility it promises.
Seamonkey includes an Internet browser, email and newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools. SeaMonkey will ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience