- The week in security: DDoS rising in Australia, US warns on IoT security
- Make sure ex-employees don’t walk out the door with your data
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Smart Lock for Chromebooks: Pair a phone and you can skip the password
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
Infographic: Phishing. Who’s being targeted?
By Symantec | 14/10/2014
Targeted phishing attacks are affecting the security in businesses of all sizes. This helpful infographic shows who’s at risk, why data breaches are growing and the layers of defence you can have. • 1 in 2 phishing attacks have been targeted at large enterprises • Attacks on businesses with 1 to 250 employees have increased in the last two years • Most mobile vulnerabilities are on the Apple iOS platformDownload this now
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors