Yesterday's siloed approach to performance monitoring is failing the needs of today's hybridized and software-defined environments, necessitating a new, unified and blended view of performance domains. In order to effectively address these specific challenges, you need a holistic approach to performance management that converges network, application, infrastructure and end-user experience monitoring into a single interface and also integrates at the domain level. Riverbed SteelCentral provides that platform.
A whitepaper by Enterprise Management Associates Inc. It highlights Riverbed SteelCentral Platform as an example of a management system that combines application performance management (APM), network performance management (NPM) and network configuration management into a unified solution that helps IT operations support application delivery more effectively and efficiently.
IBM Planning Analytics incorporates seven key performance management capabilities in a single solution: 1. A cloud-born planning and analytics workspace 2. Access to internal and external data through automated data integration 3. Business-led design for planning, analysis and scorecarding 4. Solutions catalog of IBM Performance Blueprints to accelerate adoption and ROI 5. Predictive analytics powered by IBM Watson Analytics 6. Integral use of the Microsoft Excel interface to speed adoption and leverage existing skills 7. Production reporting with reliable business intelligence applications
Let’s look at each of these seven capabilities individually.
When selecting a server for running your applications, a number of factors come into play, such as performance, response time, reliability, and available rack space. Those businesses seeking a space-efficient platform that provides excellent performance and mirrored resiliency would do well to consider the new Dell PowerEdge R630, a dense, 1U server designed to handle your complex and demanding enterprise applications.
Tintri smart storage addresses the mismatch between storage and the demands of virtualisation. Built on the industry’s first and leading intelligent application-aware architecture, VMstore and Tintri Global Center have the intelligence to deliver unparalleled performance and efficiency and end-to-end insights into the infrastructure, while allowing for unmatched VM control.
The main benefit of an application-aware storage model is that it allows the storage for each individual application to be managed and optimized independently, regardless of what other workloads and applications are present. Storage system features like high performance, balanced scalability, data reduction, and an application-aware management paradigm are critical to the efficient use of storage resources.
Having an end-to-end view into the performance of individual virtual machines can be tremendously helpful in virtualized environments. This whitepaper discusses the challenges IT faces in pinpointing performance issues and how Tintri VMstore and Tintri Global Center deliver deep insight in to utilization and performance helping IT detect trends and enhance troubleshooting.
This Dummies Guide explains the relatively new frontier of application-aware network performance management in an easy-to-understand and straightforward way.
Find out, what the biggest challenges today’s networks are facing – from BYOD and Voice over IP to increasing complexity and why the end user’s experience is what really matters.
Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.