- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- US, UK disrupt Dridex botnet, which targeted online banking
- Phishing websites look more legit with SSL certs from major companies
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
The Collaboration Gap in Social Media
By Oracle | 17/1/2014
Traditional models of enterprise collaboration, specifically traditional tool-centred approaches that require the user to break context to communicate are not effective in social media management. Increasingly, today's enterprise collaboration need to reflect the best of consumer style social models, preserve both context and history and provide appropriate media support. In this whitepaper, we look at how to bridge this collaboration gap.Download this now