- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
This whitepaper discusses the need for an application delivery controller that addresses new and traditional challenges present in highly dynamic enterprise cloud architecture.
· The ever-present budgetary pressures to do more with less means the foundation for stronger security must be built using existing data centre infrastructure
· One particular ADC delivers an extensive portfolio of essential data centre security capabilities
· The net result is a strong foundation for next-generation data centre security that is also cost effective
IT managers in charge of remote office IT often struggle mightily to provide lower cost, high quality computing services to users. This infographic details how to optimise WAN solutions using the cloud. · WAN optimisation solutions help address remote office demands but many of these are in desperate need of an upgrade · A survey by IDG Research shows decreased end user satisfaction, lost productivity and escalating network and management costs · 64% of businesses would be more likely to invest in a WAN optimisation solution if it had a Windows Server integration option
This whitepaper outlines new reference architecture for data warehouse optimisation to help organisations speed time to value, maximize productivity, lower costs and minimise risk. • Traditional data warehouse environments are overwhelmed by soaring volumes and varieties of data pouring in • An upgrade is not the most effective way to manage an excess of seldom-used data. To keep pace with exploding data volumes, the data warehouse itself needs to evolve. • One emerging strategy is data warehouse optimisation using Hadoop as an enterprise data hub to augment an existing warehouse infrastructure.
This webcast explores how All-Flash enterprise storage compares to traditional disk-centric arrays. Learn how to best leverage Flash so databases thrive and limitations of I/O disappear, while exploring the pitfalls and peculiarities of Flash, and how to optimise its performance as a storage solution to ensure reliance, predictability and cost savings for a variety of enterprise workloads.
Data is growing at a tremendous rate, and organisations of every type rely on the timely retrieval of information to facilitate transaction and decision making. Processing powers are also expanding, now equipped with storage efficiency technologies that help simplify the many IT challenges that companies are facing. This white paper describes how proper simple storage efficiency features help you leverage daily storage, maximise capacity and performance optimisation, while reducing power consumption and total cost.
This document provides design guidance, configuration examples and Alcatel-Lucent recommended best practices for WAN optimisation when interconnecting geographically dispersed data centres and when using Citrix® NetScaler® to implement Layer 2 (L2) connectivity across Layer 3 network infrastructure. Download now.
By 2015, an estimated $278 billion will be spent online per annum. Because of this growth, business managers must actively partner with IT departments in the process of optimising the speed and availability of online properties. Learn how to deliver consistency, during peak periods, at all times and across all geographies. Read more!
In the next 18 months, up to 30% of web traffic will come from mobile devices. With the mobile users expecting short load times for the websites they visit, IT departments need to deliver at speed. Click to find out how to optimise web performance!
An organisation’s workforce is always diverse: some users work exclusively in the office, others are continually mobile, and many fall somewhere in between. This white paper explains how to choose a blend of desktop virtualisation technologies that will best serve all of your users, while also keeping costs under control. Read now.
Organisations must leverage IT advancements to capitalise on their cost advantages, and align the infrastructure so that future improvements in technology can provide an immediate cost reduction. This paper proposes a best-of-breed approach – read on.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity