- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
While selecting the right data centre in terms of the facility, location, and reliability is critically important, SMBs need to understand they can realise significant value when they insist on maximising the operation. Find out why you should not assume equipment is well-tended just because the colocation is operating smoothly, why SMBs should take the initiative when it comes to organising, protecting, and managing their own equipment, and how you can achieve these goals effectively for the best result.
F5 Security Operations Center (SOC) experts stand between you and security threats that can damage your business. Whether that means constantly evolving fraud-prevention services, shutting down malicious sites, or layering protections with Silverline application services, the SOC is at your service 24x7.
Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
UXC Connect’s Jesmond Psaila says that DevOps can do for IT operations what Agile did for software development. This paper demonstrates how, by combining both approaches, you can significantly improve operational efficiency and time-to-market. • Marketing and development teams want to constantly change or increase functionality, while IT operations teams want to keep the environment as stable as possible • Agile software development and virtualisation have not solved the time-to-value problem faced by marketing and IT operations teams • Recent movements in DevOps aim to address and redefine a more agile service management platform, while new tools have vastly improved functionality to configure and automate common processes
Read this new article based on multiple conversations with many hundreds of Australian ICT operations managers, and discover the five operational considerations in successful ICT Delivery.
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation