Organizations are more willing now than ever before to consider Cloud and SaaS ERP deployment models. As a growing company it is critical that you have a deployment model that best fits your requirements for cost, scalability and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at the increased willingness of organisations to consider the SaaS model for their ERP solutions; current ERP deployment statistics, and why SaaS may be attractive to smaller companies.
IT organisations must be able to quickly deliver and securely manage new business and IT services at fraction of the cost. This means that every IT organisation must reconsider how they approach IT operations and business service management. As a result, many IT organisations are looking to the cloud for its promised benefits of reducing total cost of ownership, requiring less technical skill set and very fast time to value.
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?