- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
IT decision makers for the education industry have typically worked on a singular OS as simplicity was key. However, students and teachers today have access to a variety of mobile devices and being able to work and share educational resources on their platform of choice is crucial.
Find out the importance and benefits of cross-platform collaboration and how you can transform classrooms into future-ready digital schools
In this enterprise buyers guide Computerworld provides a framework for assessing the suitability of tablet computers with different work styles and demands. The guide takes into account upgrade cycles, pricing and contract issues with telecommunications providers. It features a shopping checklist covering screen types, connectivity and hardware as well as a guide to application management. This is in addition to a full roundup of the major players including road maps for the most popular operating systems.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age