- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
Most IT managers place reducing operating cost as a high priority for decreasing overall business costs. Yet they often overlook that a source of significant savings can come through highly manageable infrastructure. Find out what are the 5 characteristics your IT infrastructure should have to be highly manageable and help the bottom line.