- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Why Open Source Hadoop Matters
By Cloudera | 29/10/2014
Today, software for every layer of the enterprise stack is available under a permissive open source license. This whitepaper discusses the benefits and limitations of open source platforms for your business •Understand why all open source platforms are not the same and what to look out for •Find out how to get the baseline and generic business benefits of any platform •Learn how to choose software that will reach a long-term successful deploymentDownload this now
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button