- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
Why Open Source Hadoop Matters
By Cloudera | 29/10/2014
Today, software for every layer of the enterprise stack is available under a permissive open source license. This whitepaper discusses the benefits and limitations of open source platforms for your business •Understand why all open source platforms are not the same and what to look out for •Find out how to get the baseline and generic business benefits of any platform •Learn how to choose software that will reach a long-term successful deploymentDownload this now