The last few years have seen significant changes in the way organisations conduct business. There has been an unstoppable momentum toward the embrace of cloud based digital platforms that aim to unlock the capacity for greater collaboration and productivity amongst staff. The pre-eminent example of a cloud-based digital platform is Microsoft’s Office 365.
With any move towards the adoption of a new platform, a bit of specialist advice to complement your planning could be the difference between a successful outcome and major headaches. In particular, this applies to migrating your existing email archive data. That’s why Insentra has prepared this paper: to inform and help guide your Office 365 data migration strategy, to identify any potential hurdles you may encounter, and suggest the best possible approach to ensure a smooth transition of your archive to Office 365.
This report looks at how IT managers and CIOs are using cloud services that do not require any on-premises equipment or software in their organisations. Find out: the uptake of different types of cloud services among Australian enterprises, why private cloud is being used by nearly 50% of organisations, and how IT managers view the cloud today and for the future.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria