- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Going cloud: The state of off-premises IT service adoption in Australia
By Datacom | 20/4/2015
This report looks at how IT managers and CIOs are using cloud services that do not require any on-premises equipment or software in their organisations. Find out: the uptake of different types of cloud services among Australian enterprises, why private cloud is being used by nearly 50% of organisations, and how IT managers view the cloud today and for the future.Download this now
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button