Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is introducing a new cloud managed network infrastructure service, Network on Demand (NoD). NoD enables businesses to enjoy the latest networking technology on a pay-per-use basis.Business partners can uniquely bundle usage-based billed applications with networking infrastructure matching their customers’ use.
Businesses consider application solutions, not just hardware, as crucial factors in their decision-making processes—and Cisco focuses on delivering solutions. Businesses need high-performance solutions that support their applications end to end. They need solutions that incorporate servers, networks, and storage.
In a world with high-demanding IT infrastructures and networks, where perimeters are no longer well defined and where threats grow more intelligent every day, we need to define the right way to protect enterprises in the ever-changing threat landscape. Download today to define your security blueprint.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing