Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is introducing a new cloud managed network infrastructure service, Network on Demand (NoD). NoD enables businesses to enjoy the latest networking technology on a pay-per-use basis.Business partners can uniquely bundle usage-based billed applications with networking infrastructure matching their customers’ use.
Businesses consider application solutions, not just hardware, as crucial factors in their decision-making processes—and Cisco focuses on delivering solutions. Businesses need high-performance solutions that support their applications end to end. They need solutions that incorporate servers, networks, and storage.
In a world with high-demanding IT infrastructures and networks, where perimeters are no longer well defined and where threats grow more intelligent every day, we need to define the right way to protect enterprises in the ever-changing threat landscape. Download today to define your security blueprint.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is