Today’s classrooms are less about traditional learning within the school walls. Learning is happening anywhere and everywhere, and technology should be playing a supportive role. In fact, technology should be invisible - out of the way of teaching and learning.
It is a shift in technology and approach that is fundamentally transforming the school IT landscape, along with the student learning experience, teaching practice and the business of education. Mobility in education is not just about supporting mobile devices.
IDC spent time with two customers of clientless remote software, Dell and Dover Federal credit Union, and they spoke about the importance of security, feature sets and the strong relationships needed to successfully deploy and manage tool sets that support end-users in a holistic manner. IDC shows how Mobility and IoT (Internet of things) will continue to drive growth and innovation across all industries that depend on IT resources.
With technology and business now deeply intertwined, the cost of choosing the wrong IT vendor can cause ripple effects across your business. From misallocating resources to stalling business processes and preventing growth, the wrong technology partner could cost your company more than you realise.
Whether you’re a mighty army of one or 1,000, businesses must find a way to safely navigate an always-evolving threat landscape. By combining a security-focused state of mind and state-of-the-art hardware innovation, comprehensive security becomes a natural function of everything the business does — people, processes, and products.
A professional workstation is more than the sum of its parts. A modern workstation is a balanced system based on the current processor, memory, storage and graphics technology that your engineering software needs. Upgrading to a new workstation ensures all of these components work together to ensure the optimum engineering computing experience.
As IoT has grown in size and complexity, mechanisms to ensure security haven't kept pace and is often managed with an operation focus.Find out how organisations can bring order and trust to unsecured devices that make up IoT and how exploiting IoT data can be executed without incurring risk.
With the workforce more mobile than ever before, this whitepaper looks at how an "all-wireless workplace" approach can result in a 75% reduction in onboarding cost and 34% drop in infrastructure cost.
The rise of the mobile generation has brought about a collaborative presence in the workforce. In the culture of sharing and openness, companies need to ensure enterprise assets do not suffer as a result. Research shows 4 in 10 finance companies have lost critical data through misuse of a mobile device. Find out in this whitepaper how organisations can develop a "mobile aware" culture within the workforce to lower this risk.
Change within today’s data centre is constant and critical with new approaches to deploying IT services such as virtualisation, cloud and BYOD. This has forced many companies to rethink backup and recovery strategies and infrastructure.
This whitepaper addresses the 4 core capabilities required for operational success, how analytics can improve backup and recovery and why your backup and recovery solutions should be as dynamic and agile as your IT environment.
With mobile app sales anticipated to reach $151 billion by 2017, there is no denying applications are reshaping the way organisations interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at the factors that contributes to a compelling experience for the application end user, and how the combination of mobile application analytics and APM solution can provide deep insights that benefits both the CIO and CMO.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.