A study examining customer engagement with organizations via mobile devices. This study aims to answer the following questions:
- How often, and in what ways, are mobile devices used to communicate with consumer-facing organizations?
- Does the quality of the mobile experience impact purchase intent?
- Where are customer experiences falling short of expectations?
- What impact does the Internet of Things (IoT) have on communications?
There are many factors driving the increasing complexity of IT today. The rapid adoption of cloud computing, big data and mobile device proliferation are making it harder for organizations to get their hands around IT, especially as the IT environment has expanded to include new sources of applications, infrastructure, and devices accessing corporate resources. As a result IT managers need new ways to effectively and efficiently manage and secure the environment, and ensure IT service and business success. This white paper describes the key characteristics of the changing environment and it identifies a new choice that IT managers have for meeting the growing set of management challenges.
With the workforce more mobile than ever before, this whitepaper looks at how an "all-wireless workplace" approach can result in a 75% reduction in onboarding cost and 34% drop in infrastructure cost.
The explosive growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the ongoing acceleration of BYOD continue to drive the insatiable need for bandwidth. 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless is the critical component in handling this ever increasing demand for more bandwidth, however the entire network must be considered for an exceptional wireless outcome.
This case study looks at how Galaxy Macau were able to create a reliable, scalable network infrastructure to keep pace with expanding operations and provide their guests and customers with a seamless mobile experience.
One-to-one computing programs are a great way to make sure all students are able to enjoy benefits of digital learning content. This whitepaper talks about the critical technology issues associated with these programs and how they can be resolved.
Christchurch Grammar School’s plan to deploy 2,000 iPads to faculty, students and staff hit a stumbling block when they discovered their current network was unable to sustain acceptable levels of connectivity for the large volume of mobile devices. See how they overcame this obstacle to gain network visibility and control for a successful technology roll-out.
Educational institutions face major challenges when trying to connect mobile devices and maintain applications within their network. In this whitepaper, find out how Alamanda College was able implement a state-of-the-art network to cater to 790 students and 64 staff focusing on a high end and stable core.
IT decision makers for the education industry have typically worked on a singular OS as simplicity was key. However, students and teachers today have access to a variety of mobile devices and being able to work and share educational resources on their platform of choice is crucial.
Find out the importance and benefits of cross-platform collaboration and how you can transform classrooms into future-ready digital schools
With increased mobility amongst on-the-go consumers today, planned or unplanned outages can have dire consequences on overall user experience, resulting in unfavourable impact on business revenue.
This whitepaper discusses the repercussions critical application failure has on business operations from a financial and customer satisfaction point of view. It also looks at 4 critical steps of adopting an always-on platform which can help businesses achieve uninterrupted operations, with connectivity disruptions bypassing the end consumer.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs