With technology and business now deeply intertwined, the cost of choosing the wrong IT vendor can cause ripple effects across your business. From misallocating resources to stalling business processes and preventing growth, the wrong technology partner could cost your company more than you realise.
Whether you’re a mighty army of one or 1,000, businesses must find a way to safely navigate an always-evolving threat landscape. By combining a security-focused state of mind and state-of-the-art hardware innovation, comprehensive security becomes a natural function of everything the business does — people, processes, and products.
A professional workstation is more than the sum of its parts. A modern workstation is a balanced system based on the current processor, memory, storage and graphics technology that your engineering software needs. Upgrading to a new workstation ensures all of these components work together to ensure the optimum engineering computing experience.
There has been a major shift to increased mobility for the new generation of workforce. This transition has however, been slower for the design and engineering industry because the market lacks devices that supported the software tools needed.
This whitepaper looks at how the landscape is now changing and the 10 benefits of adopting mobile workstations for these industries.
This whitepaper discusses the reasons and trends that are encouraging more companies to move towards implementing virtual desktops throughout their organisations. • Users are increasingly using smartphones and tablets to access enterprise applications • The reasons for the trends toward virtual desktop is threefold • Securing data, managing devices, and offering a rich end-user experience are top priorities
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now