There has been a shift of priorities for IT professionals from cost savings and quality of service to a need for innovation and delivering fresh user experience for mobile applications. This whitepaper looks at the demand for next generation tooling to facilitate a higher level of visibility, automation and control across the whole application delivery process.
With mobile app sales anticipated to reach $151 billion by 2017, there is no denying applications are reshaping the way organisations interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at the factors that contributes to a compelling experience for the application end user, and how the combination of mobile application analytics and APM solution can provide deep insights that benefits both the CIO and CMO.
The use of mobile applications by consumers has evolved the way businesses interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at why it is critical for companies to address mobile app performance across all phases of the app lifecycle to ensure an excellent end user experience and how to better understand end user needs through mobile app analytics.
This whitepaper discusses the reasons and trends that are encouraging more companies to move towards implementing virtual desktops throughout their organisations. • Users are increasingly using smartphones and tablets to access enterprise applications • The reasons for the trends toward virtual desktop is threefold • Securing data, managing devices, and offering a rich end-user experience are top priorities
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.