The last few years have seen significant changes in the way organisations conduct business. There has been an unstoppable momentum toward the embrace of cloud based digital platforms that aim to unlock the capacity for greater collaboration and productivity amongst staff. The pre-eminent example of a cloud-based digital platform is Microsoft’s Office 365.
With any move towards the adoption of a new platform, a bit of specialist advice to complement your planning could be the difference between a successful outcome and major headaches. In particular, this applies to migrating your existing email archive data. That’s why Insentra has prepared this paper: to inform and help guide your Office 365 data migration strategy, to identify any potential hurdles you may encounter, and suggest the best possible approach to ensure a smooth transition of your archive to Office 365.
Email archive migrations are complex undertakings and there are numerous risks associated with poorly planned migrations. Insentra have prepared this paper to illustrate in greater detail the challenges that may arise in such migrations. They offer key recommendations on preparing for the task, what risks to be aware of and how best to measure the success of your migration project.
Gain insights on how converged infrastructure has become an integral part of IT infrastructure and find out what its benefits are and why there is an increase in demand for CI amongst enterprises.
If your business is still migrating Windows Server 2003 workloads - such as those critical, home-grown legacy applications - or has no immediate plans to move, it is now crunch time. This whitepaper will examine the state of play of the Windows Server market in Australia and New Zealand and look at some tools and processes to migrate more challenging applications, and how business can take the opportunity to modernise and transform their infrastructure.
With costly primary storage rapidly filling up (and slowing down), the need to migrate data into a more cost-effective storage tier is clear. This whitepaper looks at: how IT professionals can reconcile with today’s constrained budgets while still growing their storage availability, how to optimise storage by moving infrequently-accessed data from expensive storage to lower cost secondary storage, and how to address data loss in the storage optimisation process
Migrating services to an IaaS provider and reaping the benefits of the cloud can be painless for employees and customers alike – but you need a migration solution that doesn’t introduces complexities or poor user experience – otherwise it can be painful. •Learn the key to delivering on a hybrid architecture: the creation of a consistent and simple-to-consume environment •Understand how hybrid cloud solutions automate and orchestrate the deployment of application services across both traditional and cloud infrastructures •Decide which applications are better for public or private IaaS providers
Many organisations leverage a hybrid cloud & on-premise architecture, but one of their major challenges is ensuring users can seamlessly move around the environment while still maintaining consistent control and security policy between on-premise and cloud services.
Following an almost decade-long documentation of a company transitioning to cloud computing, this whitepaper provides access to a series of IT Audits which have found the new operating model for offering IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) has reaped new levels of agility and productivity.
Executive teams have been focusing on accelerating virtualization and the shift in IT processes that it enables. This whitepaper serves as a guide for executives looking to strategically and seamlessly migrate popular applications, which are both complex and mission critical, to virtual infrastructure.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption