With more than 75% of workloads now virtualised, companies with storage complexities may not be operating in a cost effective and agile manner. This whitepaper looks at how application-aware storage can help to overcome the limits of traditional storage and why flash storage is a cost efficient way to eliminate complicated issues in virtualised environments.
In this whitepaper, public school leaders discuss how to create a culture of change that will result in deeper student engagement and learning and also looks at the results of surveys which show the disconnect between how students use technology and how teachers approach teaching with it.
Many K-12 school districts and institutions of higher learning are embracing the reality of increased mobile device usage and bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives on their campuses, and the impact this will have on IT. Those pressed with supporting this change are wrestling with how to manage a broad assortment of end-user devices now connecting to their IT environments. This whitepaper looks at a specialised approach to managing this evolution to meet the unique needs of education.
This infographic gives a snapshot of the state of student access programs and how implementation helps develop important connections that help students thrive. Find out what students, teachers and parents say about the programs and why a gap between how students and parents want to use technology versus how teachers are implementing it in teaching will begin to close with proper adoption programmes.
The latest trends in data analytics, learning infrastructure, and the drive for student success present new challenges for campus administrators and technologists. But what practices and technologies should campuses implement to support 21st century learning? This report looks at insights on this topic from two higher education leaders championing these initiatives.
As schools move towards digital learning environments, it is critical to have an extremely efficient infrastructure that is aligned with the district’s educational goals while also being mindful of tight budgets. This whitepaper looks at how to address the common infrastructure issues as well as how to carry out a digital assessment that will enable systems optimised for a successful 21st century education roll-out.
In most discussions today with SAP representatives, it’s very likely that the answer to almost any question that AD&D professionals ask is “SAP Hana.” Over time, this can build to a level of frustration, or even annoyance, for interested clients. However, there’s a good reason behind this. This whitepaper looks at the different use cases for SAP Hana, separates the hype from reality about the product and delves into how you build your SAP Hana road map to fully leverage your investment.
Business leaders are challenged to move their enterprises to the next level, that of digital business transformation. This whitepaper looks at how LOB executives at a crossroads are taking charge of their destiny, shares IDC's CIO agenda top 10 decision imperatives for 2015 as well some specific guidance for CIOs on each one of them.
This study examines the need for an integrated transactional and analytical data platform in order to process complex analytic queries as a harmonious data collection. The results of this study describes such a data platform, considers the kinds of technology options available in the market today, and projects future developments that will enhance this area of functionality.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption