- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
Continous application availability with EMC VPLEX
By EMC Corporation | 8/9/2014
A growing number of organisations are using off the shelf technologies to stretch application processing and data access for continuous application and availability. This paper describes how deployment models for applications work. Enterprises are consolidating high availability and data recovery practices and technologies to achieve continuous availability that provides users with uninterrupted access to data and applications The right solution provides data coherency across distance for simultaneous access to the same data in multiple locations Organisations need to be able to trust that the data and applications it depends on will continues to be available and operate, through both planned and unplanned outagesDownload this now