- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Continous application availability with EMC VPLEX
By EMC Corporation | 8/9/2014
A growing number of organisations are using off the shelf technologies to stretch application processing and data access for continuous application and availability. This paper describes how deployment models for applications work. Enterprises are consolidating high availability and data recovery practices and technologies to achieve continuous availability that provides users with uninterrupted access to data and applications The right solution provides data coherency across distance for simultaneous access to the same data in multiple locations Organisations need to be able to trust that the data and applications it depends on will continues to be available and operate, through both planned and unplanned outagesDownload this now