This paper examines the business advantages of adopting this solution to support virtually any product — connected or not. It also looks at the role of LogMeIn, a provider of cloud-based connectivity services, in the important market of video-aided remote support.
This report highlights the increased use of collaborative video tools in field service to ensure technicians have the information and skills to solve problems on a first visit.
By 2020, somewhere between 25 and 50 billion devices will be connected to the Internet; some estimates predict that this hyperconnectivity will generate $2.3 trillion in revenue by the year 2025. It’s called the Internet of Things (IoT), and while this rapid expansion will undoubtedly present new support issues, it will also present an opportunity for internal support and their vendors' external, customer-facing support to cooperate formally to benefit a business's end users.
Given everything from new devices and security concerns to increasingly tech-savvy end users and the costs of supporting a sprawling infrastructure, there’s no denying the growing complexity of the IT landscape. It comes as no surprise that IT professionals and support desk staffs are struggling to address these and other challenges.
But there’s good news, according to an exclusive survey by IDG Research: Implementing remote IT support services can bring relief while also improving end user satisfaction and helping lower costs.
A study examining customer engagement with organizations via mobile devices. This study aims to answer the following questions:
- How often, and in what ways, are mobile devices used to communicate with consumer-facing organizations?
- Does the quality of the mobile experience impact purchase intent?
- Where are customer experiences falling short of expectations?
- What impact does the Internet of Things (IoT) have on communications?
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).