This paper examines the business advantages of adopting this solution to support virtually any product — connected or not. It also looks at the role of LogMeIn, a provider of cloud-based connectivity services, in the important market of video-aided remote support.
This report highlights the increased use of collaborative video tools in field service to ensure technicians have the information and skills to solve problems on a first visit.
By 2020, somewhere between 25 and 50 billion devices will be connected to the Internet; some estimates predict that this hyperconnectivity will generate $2.3 trillion in revenue by the year 2025. It’s called the Internet of Things (IoT), and while this rapid expansion will undoubtedly present new support issues, it will also present an opportunity for internal support and their vendors' external, customer-facing support to cooperate formally to benefit a business's end users.
Given everything from new devices and security concerns to increasingly tech-savvy end users and the costs of supporting a sprawling infrastructure, there’s no denying the growing complexity of the IT landscape. It comes as no surprise that IT professionals and support desk staffs are struggling to address these and other challenges.
But there’s good news, according to an exclusive survey by IDG Research: Implementing remote IT support services can bring relief while also improving end user satisfaction and helping lower costs.
A study examining customer engagement with organizations via mobile devices. This study aims to answer the following questions:
- How often, and in what ways, are mobile devices used to communicate with consumer-facing organizations?
- Does the quality of the mobile experience impact purchase intent?
- Where are customer experiences falling short of expectations?
- What impact does the Internet of Things (IoT) have on communications?
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today