- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
IT decision makers for the education industry have typically worked on a singular OS as simplicity was key. However, students and teachers today have access to a variety of mobile devices and being able to work and share educational resources on their platform of choice is crucial.
Find out the importance and benefits of cross-platform collaboration and how you can transform classrooms into future-ready digital schools
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations.
Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
Enterprise mobility has provided people the flexibility to work remotely at any time resulting in increased business productivity. However it has also brought about IT complications such as inconstant user experience across multiple platforms and potential breach of data security.
With BYOD a common practice in organisations today, this whitepaper looks at the crucial components required for a complete mobile workspace solution that present secure access to apps, data and functions from any device.
When it comes to your employees’ notebook computers, every second counts. A sluggish system not only affects productivity, but is a source of annoyance as well. That’s why it’s essential to select notebooks that offer the fastest performance. This report compares two popular notebook systems and showcases the clear winner.
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
With EmblemHealth’s company headquarters flooded after Hurricane Sandy in 2012, this paper explains how a mobile laptop solution enabled displaced employees to work remotely and maintain productivity.
• Hurricane Sandy’s surge swamped the building’s sublevels, where its mechanical and electrical systems reside, rendering it uninhabitable for three months • Employees who were working remotely could access the company’s intranet to get updates as needed • Corporate notebooks were also essential to mobile workers such as visiting nurses and health coaches
This whitepaper discusses why the periodic refresh of an organisation’s PCs and devices makes sense from both IT and business perspectives, to maintain productivity and top-notch security. • As PCs age, the systems start to incur high maintenance costs and expose organizations to heightened security risks • There is a need to carefully match client computers to the requirements of the workforce • With the right combination of hardware, software and services, organisations can maximize the benefits of a client refresh while driving down cost and complexity
- SAP: Don't blame us for DHL's ailing logistics system
- Watch out, bosses. Cyber Monday sales distractions hit
- Autodesk will bring digital designs into the real world with Microsoft's HoloLens
- U.S. proves to be a stronghold for Windows 10
- Obama and Bill Gates tout plans to double clean energy research spending
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story