The adoption of cloud-based solutions demands that the business take a look at the skills needed for success, the delivery channels that must be realigned, and the potential effects on the business. This whitepaper looks at: the reasons service delivery via the cloud can adversely affect IT’s ability to meet an organisation’s needs, why the market has been and will continue to be inundated with a plethora of ITSM vendors creating solutions dedicated to supporting cloud-based service management, which benefits an organisation can achieve by moving to a cloud-based environment
In the technology-enabled enterprise, business agility depends on IT. This paper explores how you can increase agility by moving to the cloud and creating a service management hub for digital service innovation. Find out:the five considerations for building a successful services hub: capabilities, integrations, visibility, the platform, and the partner, how a successful service hub can fulfil the mission of accelerating IT to the speed of business and how the cloud facilitates transformation by freeing the organisation to focus on its core competencies
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
The approach to ITSM is evolving to encapsulate more end-user and enterprise functions. This whitepaper uncovers new ways to extend ITSM to deliver greater benefits to the organisation. • Learn the three-step approach to tapping into the information from your end-user community • How to build a supply chain model that creates growth and retention • Four case studies of companies using information to streamline and create mature ITSM functions
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs