Every day your service desk is a challenge. Manual processes, repetitive issues, and human error cause delays in cycle times and leave your users dissatisfied. It’s time to accelerate service delivery with automation.
Automation can significantly impact and alleviate these commonly reported service desk difficulties:
• Issues aren’t resolved promptly due to manual processes in routing, issue resolution, and request management, leading to missed SLAs.
• Recurring requests, like password resets, show up in your queue constantly, preventing your team from responding to more complex issues.
• Customer satisfaction is low with employees forced to delay work while they wait on IT to provide solutions.
If you are interested in implementing ITIL – the IT service management (ITSM) framework – you need to carefully consider the blend of people, processes, and technology that you use to support an ITIL rollout.
Your company could attempt to adopt ITIL without fit-for-purpose ITSM technology, but the result would leave people “working harder, not smarter”— able to employ a number of ITIL best practices but not necessarily doing so efficiently or effectively. In this eBook you will learn:
• How a fit-for-purpose ITSM platform helps with ITIL adoption (and IT operations) • How to justify the investment in a fit-for-purpose ITSM platform • Understanding your requirements to select the best technologies for supporting your ITIL implementation
If you believe in the benefits of ITIL, this eBook will help you connect the dots between people, processes, and technology to ensure your new ITSM initiative brings major improvements to your IT services.
The adoption of ITIL is widespread and tens of thousands of companies are already reaping its benefits. But, as with any process, there are a number of common ITIL adoption mistakes to avoid.
When creating your ITIL vision and planning for integrating ITIL into your organization, you can learn by those who have gone before. This will increase the speed of your ITIL adoption and ensure the success of your efforts.
In this eBook, you will learn: • The top five ITIL vision mistakes • The top five ITIL planning mistakes • The top five ITIL “implementation” mistakes • How leading companies start with ITIL
With a clear understanding of ITIL best practices, you will have a great start in bringing improved IT service delivery and support to your organization.
Today’s employees demand more from the corporate IT department than ever before – expecting an experience closer to the quick and easy digital interactions they enjoy in their personal lives.
To keep up with rising expectations, organizations can adopt an ITIL best practice framework for IT service management (ITSM). This approach improves both your IT service delivery and the user experience for customers and employees.
This eBook will walk you through key issues when considering adoption of ITIL to improve your IT service management efforts.
• Should my company adopt an ITIL best practice framework? • How is a lack of best practices adversely affecting my IT department? • How can ITIL help my efforts to improve IT services in my organization?
ITIL best practices has improved IT service delivery and IT support for tens of thousands of companies worldwide. Learn how it can help your organization become more productive.
The adoption of cloud-based solutions demands that the business take a look at the skills needed for success, the delivery channels that must be realigned, and the potential effects on the business. This whitepaper looks at: the reasons service delivery via the cloud can adversely affect IT’s ability to meet an organisation’s needs, why the market has been and will continue to be inundated with a plethora of ITSM vendors creating solutions dedicated to supporting cloud-based service management, which benefits an organisation can achieve by moving to a cloud-based environment
In the technology-enabled enterprise, business agility depends on IT. This paper explores how you can increase agility by moving to the cloud and creating a service management hub for digital service innovation. Find out:the five considerations for building a successful services hub: capabilities, integrations, visibility, the platform, and the partner, how a successful service hub can fulfil the mission of accelerating IT to the speed of business and how the cloud facilitates transformation by freeing the organisation to focus on its core competencies
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
The approach to ITSM is evolving to encapsulate more end-user and enterprise functions. This whitepaper uncovers new ways to extend ITSM to deliver greater benefits to the organisation. • Learn the three-step approach to tapping into the information from your end-user community • How to build a supply chain model that creates growth and retention • Four case studies of companies using information to streamline and create mature ITSM functions
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).