By 2020, somewhere between 25 and 50 billion devices will be connected to the Internet; some estimates predict that this hyperconnectivity will generate $2.3 trillion in revenue by the year 2025. It’s called the Internet of Things (IoT), and while this rapid expansion will undoubtedly present new support issues, it will also present an opportunity for internal support and their vendors' external, customer-facing support to cooperate formally to benefit a business's end users.
The mobile workforce needs dependable, high-speed network connectivity to get the job done. This whitepaper looks at how refreshing client fleets with built-in 4G LTE technology lets employees take the internet with them - boosting flexibility, productivity and cost-efficiency.
Organizations today operate in a Faster Forward world, as they experience a shift towards an increasingly mobile workforce. Following this, an evolving stream of attackers are now targeting mobile devices where they can more easily access a larger number of high-value corporate and government assets. This paper will guide you through finding the right Web security partner that can improve efficiency while reducing risks and improving web experience.
Imagine if you gave up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies loose the same proportion to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. As a company’s internet is both costly and limited, click here to find out how best reduce bandwidth loss.
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
For organizations considering an upgrade to the latest version of Notes® or for those that may desire a change —this document outlines a 10-step process for determining if Google Apps is a viable, cost-effective alternative.
One of the fundamental design goals of the Internet was to achieve an unprecedented level of communications network resilience. As a result, packet-switched networks fundamentally enable fault tolerance, adaptive routing, and disaster recovery, so it is quite possible—and can be quite cost-effective—to build IP-based communications systems that are more reliable than circuit-switched PBX platforms. The key is to start with the right foundation. Read on.
This VeriSign guide will demystify the technology involved and give you all the information you need to make the best decision when considering your online security options.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!