- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
This whitepaper explain how uniting leading enterprise analytic data management software with an Intel data centre is the fastest way to achieve industry adoption of Big Data solutions.
• In the past few decades, Intel has been a pioneer and the force behind major shifts and advances of technologies • Today, Big Data is one of the most innovative trends in data management and Apache Hadoop is the primary technology. • The power to drive the inflection points in data centre technologies lies with the ability to have software and silicon co-evolve to deliver dramatic gains.