The Yield is an Internet of Things (IoT) AgTech product company. We use innovative IoT technology to improve yields and and reduce risks for our customers. The Yield’s solutions are powered by reliable, accurate and trusted data. We combine wireless sensor networks and localised data, then use data analytics to transform raw observations into value-adding information.
Using both mobile and web applications, we deliver solutions to customers that are tailored to address specific business problems. We take control of the whole process from providing and maintaining the sensors through to delivering stunningly simple user-interfaces.
The data is stored in a robust cloud platform using world-leading IoT standards and protocols. We use Robert Bosch, Microsoft and Intel technology in our stack. Local on-farm computing is integral to our solutions. This is intelligence at the edge.
As previous Intel IT studies have shown, “one size does not fit all” when it comes to technology. Therefore, we believe it is important to offer multiple technology choices, enabling employees to select the best device for their jobs and ways of working to maximize productivity. We will continue to offer the Ultrabook 2-in-1 as a refresh option for those who prefer its unique flexibility, portability, and touch capabilities.
This whitepaper explain how uniting leading enterprise analytic data management software with an Intel data centre is the fastest way to achieve industry adoption of Big Data solutions.
• In the past few decades, Intel has been a pioneer and the force behind major shifts and advances of technologies • Today, Big Data is one of the most innovative trends in data management and Apache Hadoop is the primary technology. • The power to drive the inflection points in data centre technologies lies with the ability to have software and silicon co-evolve to deliver dramatic gains.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).