- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
A significant challenge lies in professional services firms' sales process and how they go to market and generate new business. This whitepaper looks at how cloud platforms can enable new advantages in business processes, agility and innovation.
In the past, application delivery was something that stood in the way of business objectives. It slowed down key initiatives and delayed time-to-market for innovative services. Read the Forrester report that describes the keys to effective application delivery in the modern age. You will learn: how to deliver innovative software at a pace that was inconceivable just a few years ago, how to master a fluid approach to design and development across functions and organisations, how to open up a performance advantage over dev shops that don’t embrace these methods.
Fact is, scientific discovery and product innovation have always relied on great minds dreaming big, and with the help of technology, we are empowered to dream even bigger. We can accomplish amazing things by combining brain power with technological prowess. We can design, test and fly a plane before it is physically built. We can simulate dangerous weather patterns and save lives by creating early warning systems. Even something as complex as crash tests for automobiles is now literally a matter of video screens and computer algorithms.
This whitepaper explains how to utilise the cloud for strategic business process management, helping deliver value to customers and improve back office efficiencies. ·With the complete fusion of IT and the modern enterprise, technology and business have become inseparable
·The excitement associated with cloud computing is not about on-demand IT; it is about on-demand business innovation
·The cloud without process cannot deliver on the promise of outside-in business transformation
This white paper outlines the driving forces behind businesses establishing corporate application stores, the benefits of such an approach, and what to seek in a solution that supports this strategy. • The next wave of mobility is coming at us in the form of mobile applications. • Savvy companies are deploying commercial and custom mobile applications for their lines of business • Organisations must devise a viable strategy for managing the applications that employees will use on mobile devices
This whitepaper explores the complex and growing trend of mobility in the enterprise by comparing its lifecycle to the creation of our universe. • Much like the big bang, mobility began when in a white-hot burst of innovation the very first smartphone was born • For mobility’s transformative potential to be realized, IT needs to become a business partner that understands business drivers • Like our ever-expanding cosmos, mobility’s potential can be realised through a rational, analytic, and comprehensive understanding
Commentators often compare cloud computing with the bureau computing model widely used 30-40 years ago. This whitepaper discusses the significant differences between the two. • ‘Bureau’ meant being tied to one supplier and their applications, with cloud, there is choice • ICT needs to support business' ongoing improvement with the options available • Cloud supports contestability, which was rare in the world of bureau computing
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs).
• Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
This eBook can help fix issues with integration strategy and data collection by telling you what the problem is and how to fix it by achieving better decisions and instant action.
• As budgets inevitably tighten, good companies lose their competitive edge • Event-driven integration future proofs your integration platform and lets you use your integration budget for innovation rather than maintenance • Business users and IT can solve problems by focusing on improving the availability of information with contextual, event-based data
This whitepaper lists key things to look for when researching a deduplication storage solution, providing insight on solutions uniquely positioned to deliver tremendous business value. • All deduplication solutions can reduce your storage requirements. However, how efficiently they do it and whether your critical data can actually be reliably recovered vary greatly • Solutions that are a cut above provide the scale, performance and efficient replication you require • This paper focuses on new technology leadership, differentiation, and why it matters to you