- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
Implementing an Effective Vulnerability Management Program
By Tenable Network Security | 10/3/2014
Your company's information is often not secured in a large safe which can be easily protected. Instead, information is spread across many systems, networks and devices exposing it to a higher possibility of it being compromised in some way. This paper discusses the challenges of vulnerability management - human, implementation, changes, and software and how to overcome these by implementing an effective vulnerability management program.Download this now
Ensuring Online Business in Asia-Pacific
By Akamai Technologies | 14/2/2014
In an increasingly connected world, your company’s online presence is often the first - and sometimes the only – way that your customers and clients engage with you. In this whitepaper, we look at how companies can leverage the right technology and service to deliver a secure network infrastructure - from internal communication and record-keeping to product design and financial management.Download this now
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again