Share this IBM Security Services white paper with your clients to help them outline a strategic approach to selecting an MSSP and establishes the 10 most important qualifications to consider in choosing a provider. The right MSSP can reduce the cost and complexity of information security while building a stronger security posture.
Your company's information is often not secured in a large safe which can be easily protected. Instead, information is spread across many systems, networks and devices exposing it to a higher possibility of it being compromised in some way. This paper discusses the challenges of vulnerability management - human, implementation, changes, and software and how to overcome these by implementing an effective vulnerability management program.
In an increasingly connected world, your company’s online presence is often the first - and sometimes the only – way that your customers and clients engage with you. In this whitepaper, we look at how companies can leverage the right technology and service to deliver a secure network infrastructure - from internal communication and record-keeping to product design and financial management.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing