- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware
- Dridex spam campaigns target the US, UK and France
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
There has been a decade of dynamic growth in the amount of computer equipment in hospitals today due to the rapid development of medical imaging technologies. This case study looks at how Central Clinical Hospital was able to create an efficient, reliable and robust network infrastructure to ensure timely data transmission between medical equipment.
Wi-Fi is fast becoming the preferred method to connect medical devices in hospitals. This whitepaper looks at the new FDA guidelines for on-boarding medical devices are and best practices for integrating wireless medical devices.
Hospitals of the future will have a heavier reliance on intelligence from real-time healthcare applications and connected devices to improve workflow, safety and costs. Find out hospitals can become more cost efficient and improve patient safety through a solid networking infrastructure.
Majority of hospitals are moving towards new electronic medical records systems to provide more accurate information to caregivers and patients. This whitepaper looks at the critical technology issues for hospitals with BYOD policies and how to resolve them.
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country