There has been a decade of dynamic growth in the amount of computer equipment in hospitals today due to the rapid development of medical imaging technologies. This case study looks at how Central Clinical Hospital was able to create an efficient, reliable and robust network infrastructure to ensure timely data transmission between medical equipment.
Wi-Fi is fast becoming the preferred method to connect medical devices in hospitals. This whitepaper looks at the new FDA guidelines for on-boarding medical devices are and best practices for integrating wireless medical devices.
Hospitals of the future will have a heavier reliance on intelligence from real-time healthcare applications and connected devices to improve workflow, safety and costs. Find out hospitals can become more cost efficient and improve patient safety through a solid networking infrastructure.
Majority of hospitals are moving towards new electronic medical records systems to provide more accurate information to caregivers and patients. This whitepaper looks at the critical technology issues for hospitals with BYOD policies and how to resolve them.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms