This IDC infographic looks at how flash is designed to meet the new levels of intelligence needed to help organisations develop applications that accelerate business innovation and how the increase in flash storage adoption will change the landscape by 2018.
This IDC research whitepaper looks at the three key APAC enterprise IT mega-trends that are driving digital transformation and the five aspects CIOs and their business peers will need to transform within their organisation to keep pace with the evolving landscape. Find out CxOs rising digital priorities, all-flash array adoption and performance specific to the region.
This whitepaper covers the 20 simple questions you must ask about all-flash arrays that will set you up for success in your data centre roll-out. These questions will help you cover your bases when choosing a solution, looking at everything from design and efficiency to customer service.
Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities, and business value. This whitepaper is a quick and concise guide to show how you can use all-flash storage to benefit your business.
Built on the industry's first and leading application-aware storage architecture, Tintri Vmstore delivers performance for thousands of VMs with sub-millisecond latencies using a patented hybrid flash and disk storage architecture. This technical paper discusses how Tintri FlashFirst Design including VM-level QoS works and how it makes virtualization simple, predictable, and efficient.
Storage remains the primary obstacle to accelerating virtualization growth. Tintri VMstore allows you to overcome the complexity, performance, and cost obstacles that prevent virtualization of more of your computing infrastructure. Tintri VMstore, with its innovative VM-aware file system, leverages cost-effective MLC flash to deliver high performance in a remarkable small footprint that can scale incrementally to meet growing needs. Tintri’s file system uses deduplication, compression, snapshots, clones and thin provisioning to provide the unparalleled VM density required for deploying virtual infrastructures.
Read how VMware found infrastructure that could handle hundreds of thousands of low-latency IOPS to service over 2500 concurrent active virtual machines.
· The infrastructure solution had to provision and deprovision labs with no impact on active students
· Platform resiliency was crucial
· With four all-flash arrays, results involved high levels of consistent and predictable IOPS performance under demanding workload conditions
This whitepaper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and discusses opportunities for improving enterprise storage strategy by thinking with random I/O rather than sequential. A good enterprise storage array attempts to sequentialise the workload seen by the hard drives, regardless of the native data pattern at the host level. A single Solid State Drive (SSD) is capable of random I/O that would require hundreds of hard drives to match. However, obtaining this performance from an SSD is challenging. A new class of enterprise data storage system doesn’t substitute flash, but engineers an entirely new array to unlock flash’s full performance potential and deliver array-based capabilities
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!