Information is the catalyst for transformation in today's increasingly online business environment. Today it is possible to state that:
- Every industry is now an information industry whether the product or service itself is data (e.g. financial services or telecommunications) or whether the product is physical but yields data that can be instantly tracked, measured, and optimised (e.g. oil and gas, manufacturing, or logistics).
- Every role is now an information role. From finance to sales and marketing to operations, roles are being redefined to set priorities, evaluate alternatives, make decisions, and take action in response to the latest information.
Financial services firms are intently focused on the challenges of competing in fast-changing, competitive markets. At these firms, finance executives and managers are expected to play a pivotal role by supplying visibility into financial performance and helping to shape strategic direction. Yet many finance executives are bogged down by inefficient legacy financial management systems that lack flexibility and provide limited insight into the business. Labor-intensive manual processes and data silos are undercutting the ability of finance executives to innovate, help drive growth and achieve business objectives.
When managed service or outsourcing contracts come up for renewal, it may seem ‘too hard’ to change – even if you suspect you could be better off. This whitepaper looks at ways to accurately calculate costs to make the best decision for your organisation. • Begin reviewing your options well in advance of contract ending • See how calculating the costs is based on balancing risk and gain in the short and long-term • Learn the fundamental drivers that should underpin the decision to change service providers
Outsourcing has become a critical component of management of financial institution operations. Consequently, the Office of the Controller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) recently issued guidance on how financial institutions should manage third-party risks. • Institutions are outsourcing increasingly complex and sensitive banking and financial operations to third parties • The guidance issued by each agency has particular relevance to outsourcing transactions and provides companies with a roadmap of the key areas of concern to regulators • Many of the suggestions in the OCC and FRB guidance concern provisions of outsourcing agreements where vendors often push back
Securities firms must navigate a range of opportunities and pitfalls to stay ahead of the competition. You have to deliver services across multiple devices and platforms, day and night, to both customers and employees. Unless these services deliver the latest, most accurate information, traders and firms can quickly lose the edge to competitors—along with revenue opportunities.
The CFO as Technology Evangelist is a research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, in collaboration with Longitude Research, that explores how modern CFOs and finance executives are adopting emerging technologies within their finance functions to enable the development of new capabilities and to transform the role of finance.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
In an increasingly connected world, your company’s online presence is often the first - and sometimes the only – way that your customers and clients engage with you. In this whitepaper, we look at how companies can leverage the right technology and service to deliver a secure network infrastructure - from internal communication and record-keeping to product design and financial management.
This infographic details the effects a new operating system that has solved desktop problems for more than 700,000 healthcare professionals, 1.8 million financial service users, 250,000 education users, over 300,000 pharmaceutical users and 1.7 million public sector users on more than 6 million end points.
This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).