- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
CIO Executive Council Cyber Security Handbook
By CIO Executive Council | 2/12/2014
This handbook has been put together to clearly explain the evolving role of cyber security to anyone in an organisation. You’ll find practical insights and questions you should be asking plus advice on how to transform redundant cyber security approaches into effective ongoing security solutions. •Learn the 11 questions leaders should use to start a conversation with the CIO’s in their organisation •Find out the 10 assumptions commonly that are a danger to implementing adequate security •Plus, get the Cyber Security Checklist which outlines the questions you should be able to answer about your organisationDownload this now