Commentators often compare cloud computing with the bureau computing model widely used 30-40 years ago. This whitepaper discusses the significant differences between the two. • ‘Bureau’ meant being tied to one supplier and their applications, with cloud, there is choice • ICT needs to support business' ongoing improvement with the options available • Cloud supports contestability, which was rare in the world of bureau computing
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.