- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
This whitepaper describes how to gain flexible, end-to-end management of the ever-changing mobile workforce landscape with suitable Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). • Employing best practices can set you on the right course for addressing current needs and planning for the future • Change is the only constant in the mobile workforce landscape with multiple new models per year, frequent OS updates and new vendors emerging • Employees are resistant to corporate security policies and corporate control if it impedes their productivity or personal privacy
People working together can achieve extraordinary things, yet when organisations are dispersed around the country, it can be challenging to bring people together to unlock their potential. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways in which a strong telepresence can enable people to work together in real time and accelerate decision making while saving time and improving working relationships. Click to download!
The telecommunications industry is one of the most challenged, fast-moving and evolving industries thanks to the worldwide embrace of mobile lifestyles that demand new services, solutions and experiences. In this survey, we investigate where and how new thinking around data, analytics and the actionable customer intelligence can further monetise mobile subscribers. Click to download!
Smartphones are rapidly becoming an indispensable communication and computing tool for the world’s expanding mobile workforce. As Smartphones and other handheld wireless communication devices become an integral part of the modern business landscape, the advances in flexibility, power, and mobile access come with a risk. Find out how to stay competitive in a changing business world and leverage technology to meet future needs.
Mobility and the consumerisation of IT pose key challenges for IT around scalability, security and application visibility. In this whitepaper, we look at complete, integrated and scalable solutions that deliver apps and data to any device with full security and a high-performance user experience. Learn more!
The rapid adoption of Internet-enabled consumer devices has had a major impact on enterprise mobility strategies. This research shows that many BYOD programs are initially driven by access to email, and also indicates that organisations may be underestimating the implications for security and network architectures. View the full research paper.
- In your dreams: Nokia prices Ozo immersive video camera at $60,000
- Nearly 370M IE users have just 6 weeks to upgrade
- Enterprise nets: HP, Cisco, Brocade and Huawei take charge
- Judge applies common sense to question of what constitutes a data breach
- HPE's Synergy is a new type of 'composable' infrastructure
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age