- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Before buying new UPS hardware, today’s data centre operators need to know that the funds they’re investing will result in a quick and significant payback, one that can be improved further if their electrical utility provides energy-efficiency incentive programs for data centres. Find out: How a properly equipped high-efficiency mode UPS pays for itself in as little as two years, the environmental benefits of UPS, plus, the 8 capabilities to look for in high efficiency mode UPS.
This white paper explains the variety of challenges when rapidly growing multi-tenant data centres (MTDCs) and then describes how the latest uninterruptible power systems (UPSs), air containment solutions can help MTDC owners significantly lower power-related operating expenses without weakening reliability or agility. It also uses the experiences of Hurricane Electric Internet Services, a leading retail co-location provider, as real-world evidence of the benefits MTDC operators can realise by embracing energy-efficiency best practices.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story