Read this eBook chapter to explore the current backup and recovery landscape, examine strategies and solutions, and offer guidance on the best approaches to ensure secure and efficient backup and recovery.
Whether your business is a one-man operation or it employs a thousand people, the starting point is the same: identify the processes critical to your success. To do this, you should first define what critical means in your business. Find out more on how organisations can begin the process of developing an effective business continuity plan designed to minimise the impact of disasters and reduce risk.
Encryption is a cyber security technology used to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information stored on or transmitted between computers. Find out which encryption solutions are best to automatically obscure digital files and make them unreadable by unauthorized users. Click to download
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations.
Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
While backup is among the oldest, most performed tasks in the data center, the industry is undergoing significant change as organisations accelerate new technology adoption and show a propensity to implement new solutions, in some cases from vendors that are emerging or new to the backup market.
Increasing complexity in the data centre, including the rapid deployment of virtual servers, ever-expanding compliance requirements, and increasing amounts of sensitive data on mobile devices has put more strain on backup and recovery. Read on.
In the face of more frequent disaster situations and a higher reliance on technology, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity have become absolutely vital for maintaining an edge in today’s competitive business environment. In this whitepaper, we look at how to build a sound strategy for recovery reduces complexity.
The world of virtualisation may seem complex, however it’s clear that moving to a virtual IT environment can deliver many cost and efficiency benefits. This whitepaper looks at how emerging technologies such as cloud based services, moving desktops and application virtualisation helping to create a streamlined, responsive and flexible virtual environment, your business will be well positioned to capitalise on future growth opportunities.
Backing up to tape has been the standard for around 50 years. There are many perceived reasons as to why tapes are the best backup solution...they’re reliable, cheap, re-usable and easy to store. This whitepaper looks at how these benefits are now being challenged in the face of modern cloud-based and de-duplication backup solutions and what’s in store for the future.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals