The world of virtualisation may seem complex, however it’s clear that moving to a virtual IT environment can deliver many cost and efficiency benefits. This whitepaper looks at how emerging technologies such as cloud based services, moving desktops and application virtualisation helping to create a streamlined, responsive and flexible virtual environment, your business will be well positioned to capitalise on future growth opportunities.
Backing up to tape has been the standard for around 50 years. There are many perceived reasons as to why tapes are the best backup solution...they’re reliable, cheap, re-usable and easy to store. This whitepaper looks at how these benefits are now being challenged in the face of modern cloud-based and de-duplication backup solutions and what’s in store for the future.
Business continuity and disaster recovery are critical issues and top priorities for any IT department. This whitepaper looks at how you can best guarantee the security of your data, knowing that lost data can be recovered in the event of server failure, and have the ability to quickly get your business up and running again.
An effective preventive maintenance strategy can be one of the most cost-effective measures you can take to ensure the ongoing health of both your critical equipment and overall business. Find out the most common causes of UPS failure, how regular maintenance practices so dramatically improve UPS reliability and performance, and the 10 elements an effective UPS maintenance plan should include.
Identity and Access Governance is often used in reaction to demands from auditors. However, thinking of governance as only a means to pass audit is short-sighted. Failure to proactively manage user access to sensitive resources puts you at risk for sabotage, fraud, data breaches and financial penalties. In this whitepaper you'll learn: if your governance program is proactive or reactive, what to look for when searching for a solution to help you reduce risk.
With increasing levels of threats and regulations, your need for identity and access governance (IAG) has never been greater. You need to know exactly who has access to what, and make sure all access levels are appropriate. Your overall solution needs to be integrated and seamless. And it has to move fast—otherwise it's too little, too late. This white paper explores the market forces that are driving the growth of this problem.
A high profile vulnerability released to the public will draw the attention of people who will use the opportunity to take advantage of vulnerable machines. This whitepaper provides information on the security threat "Shellshock" and its mitigation process.
This infographic looks at the results from backup and recovery system testing done by Principled Technologies to find out how the providers compare in their performances. Find out: which provider proved to have superior scalability even for the largest virtual environments, how the competitors performed in SAN transport backup and high-VM-count environment backup and how you can prepare successfully for the unavoidable failures that occur in an enterprise business.
The proliferation of 3rd Platform computing, characterized by mobile, social media, big data/analytics, and cloud workloads, is driving significant change in data protection requirements. This whitepaper looks at: why disk (not tape)-based data protection has become the new standard, how PBBA’s can offer advantages over the “do it yourself” integration that have been popular in the past and the 5 key trends that have led to the rapid market growth of PBBAs.
Managing your data center means more than just keeping your server workloads running; it also means protecting these workloads. After all, servers are costly: You incur physical costs, such as capital, power and cooling costs, as well as software licensing and support costs. If your servers are worth all this expense, they’re worth protecting from unexpected downtime.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing