- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
This whitepaper looks at how you can empower people to use windows applications and native mobile apps on any type of device while meeting your full security needs. •Find out the challenges of reaching a balance between successful app usage and security •Learn the approach to efficiently mobilising the Windows applications your organisation depends on •How an integrated solution can help people become as productive as possible, while maintaining security
This fun and helpful slideshow provides am A-Z glossary of useful terms and concepts every IT worker should know when implementing a mobile device management strategy. • Learn the different challenges between Android and iOS, with particular regard for fragmentation • Keep in mind supporting infrastructure and systems like cloud computing and Wi-Fi • Avoid user guides with content that could rival War & Peace
Businesses want to put an IT strategy for management and operation in place before officially assimilating mobile devices, but the solution doesn't have to be that difficult. • This guide describes twelve best practices for Mobile Device Management (MDM) • The first eight principles are the essentials that every organisation needs to adopt. The last four are advanced practices that will help take you to the next level. • Whether you need to cover the basics or step up MDM, this guide will start you on your way
This whitepaper explores the complex and growing trend of mobility in the enterprise by comparing its lifecycle to the creation of our universe. • Much like the big bang, mobility began when in a white-hot burst of innovation the very first smartphone was born • For mobility’s transformative potential to be realized, IT needs to become a business partner that understands business drivers • Like our ever-expanding cosmos, mobility’s potential can be realised through a rational, analytic, and comprehensive understanding
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Theoretically, we are now in the best position to make the technology choices for our business. This whitepaper discusses how to determine the ideal partner to assist in the decision making process when feeling spoilt for choice. • With so many vendors, products and services, the options can become confusing to interpret • Internal IT teams can benefit from support of a systems integration or outsourcing partner • Ideal partners should focus on five areas of information to support your business decisions
Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions
• Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
Communications service providers face an array of complex challenges, from network growth and increasing security threats to technology transitions. In the face of these challenges, CSPs still need to plan for growth. Find out how
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- Video review: Pioneer's Android Auto-compatible head unit bridges convenience and safety
- Twitter gets an assist in taking on trolls and bullies
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps